Simpson CBR2063SMasonry reinforcement mesh, stainless steel, 63mm x 20m
Simpson CBR Reinforcement Mesh
PROVIDE ADDED STRENGTH AND STABILITY.
• Galvanised or stainless steel finish.
• Assists resistance to tensile stresses where settlement occurs. Easily incorporated into mortar course, coiled for ease of handing.
MATERIAL: 0.45mm stainless Steel; 0.45mm pre-galvanised Steel
• All metal components used in any particular application must be of the same material type.
• Gloves should be worn to protect hands from sharp metal edges.
• Position the mesh within the masonry bed joints,providing a minimum of 25mm cover to external faces.
• Overlap by a minimum of 75mm if joining twolengths together. The mesh can be laid every third brickwork course for most reinforcement.