Simpson E2/2.5/7090 Reinforced Angle Bracket
Simpson Strong Tie Angles and Ties Heavy angles for general connecting of timber at 90 degrees angles. Reinforced ribs add extra rigidity. Typical application include fixing trusses, purlins and posts. Suitable support materials include solid timber, composite timber, laminated timber and trusses. Material: Pre-galvanised mild steel.
• Supporting member: solid wood, glued-laminated wood, concrete, steel, etc.
• Supported member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood, triangular trusses, profiles, etc.
When to Use
• Fastening of small trusses.
• Cladding plates, cladding uprights.
• Rafter anchors, cantilevers, headers, etc.
Simpson Angle Bracket Pdf Information Sheet