Simpson JHM200/100 Masonry Joist Hanger
Masonry Joist Hanger
- The JHM is a one piece non-welded joist hanger for supporting timber joists, beams and trussed rafters.
- Built in inspection slot at the base of the hanger makes inspection from the ground much easier.
- Tip flange provides the widest area in contact with the masonry support - for superior performance.
- Embossments on the JHM stiffen the top flange.
- Sizes available to suit "regularised" timber.
- Material: Pre-Galvanised mild steel.
Simpson JHM FEATURES
Material: Pre-galvanised mild steel.
• Built-in inspection slot at the base of the hanger to aid inspection from the ground.
• HJHM: Heavy duty masonry hanger for higher load carrying capacity.
• Top flange provides widest area in contact with masonry support allowing superior performance.
• Embossments on JHM stiffen top flange and holes allow improved mortar keying.
• JHM side flange on deeper hangers is much higher than traditional style, providing greatly enhanced resistance to joist rotation.
Simpson Masonry Joist Hanger Pdf Information Sheet