The DEWALT DCF899 XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench with 3 speed and torque settings gives you the control to best suit your application. The 1/2in (13mm) square drive with detent pin allows for more efficient torque delivery and excellent socket retention. It is fitted with a comfortable rubber XR grip and switch for greater application comfort and maximum control.
It has a powerful fan cooled motor delivers up to 950Nm of torque and 2400 impacts per minute for heavy-duty fastening applications. It also provides up to 1625Nm of breakaway torque, ensures removal of the tightest bolts. The bright white LED with a delay feature provides improved visibility and flashlight functionality.
- Fastening small metal constructions.
- Automotive fastening applications.
- Anchoring of support jacks, angles, brackets in concrete, solid brick etc.
- Fastening roofs to metal girders.
- Servicing applications on heavy machinery.
- Fastening wooden forms for making concrete constructions.
- Fastening extruded metal sheet to metal frames for roofing.
- Fastening sandwich panels to the building or roof structure.
Bit Holder: 1/2in Detent Pin.
No Load Speed: 0-400/0-1,200/0-1,900/min.
Impacts Rate: 0-2,400/bpm.
Max. Torque: 950Nm.
Breakaway Torque: 1625Nm.
Max. Bolt Diameter: M20.
DEWALT DCF899P2 XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench 18V.
Sold with a TSTAK kitbox for easy system transportation and storage when used with other TSTAK kitboxes.
Also comes with 2 x 18V 5.0Ah Li-ion Batteries and 1 x Multi-Voltage XR Charger.