This polyurethane based wood glue gel sets in just five minutes for quick execution. When applied to a joint the glue hardens and packs any troublesome cavities to stop leaks and prevent creaking. It works well for silencing a squeaking step and any carpentry jobs that call for a swiftly setting adhesive.
The polyurethane material is sturdy and unaffected by any acid and chemical contamination that may occur. When hardened, rain and seawater cannot break through it and the joint still holds firm. You'll also find the gel has a good thickness that stops it from running over when applied.
• Wood glue gel also suitable for gap filling
• D4 strength
• Waterproof including seawater
• Extra quick setting time of just 5 minutes
• Professional grade
• Transparent colour
• Conforms to EN 204 European standards
• Interior and exterior use
• Acid and chemical resistant
• Suitable for use with skeleton gun